News Entertainment Fashion Politics Sport Education
Saturday, December 12, 2015
Nasarawa State Governor Kicks off Internation Cargo Airport In Zaria
Nasarawa State Governor, Tanko Al-Makura has flagged off the construction of a 17 billion naira international cargo airport in Lafia, the state capital. Speaking at the ceremony, Mr Al-makura said when completed, the airport would open a new vista of economic activities, create employment for the teeming youths and boost the inflow of revenue into the coffers of the state. The state government is expected to provide 25% of the amount while its Chinese partner will foot the remaining 75%.