Wednesday, November 25, 2015

General Overseer of RCCG,Pastor Adebayo Says H.I.D Awolowo is Presently with God

 General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God(RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye said on Tuesday that the late matriarch of Awolowo dynasty, Chief (Mrs) Hannah Idowu Dideolu Awolowo discussed some issues with him two weeks before she died.
He said this during a special prayers he had with members of the family in Ikenne, the country home of the Awolowos, adding that though he might not want to go into the details of the discussion, he was sure that the woman is presently with God.

“Before Mama passed on, she was making a request and I was contacted. I won’t go into details about the request but I was abroad and when I came back I saw her and we had a little discussion before she passed away. As a result of that I have no doubt that Mama is resting with the Lord,” Adeboye said.

 “By the special grace of God and because of my interaction with Mama, I have no doubt at all that she is in heaven now,” he said.

No comments: